Going under the needle is like going under the knife –minus the anesthesia! If you are a man, then it is going to hurt! Women have a much higher tolerance for pain, and I know some women who have practically slept through the process. But to guys…It will feel like the tattoo artist is carving the design into your flesh with an Exact-O knife.
Now, besides wimping out sometime after ink has been embedded in skin, yet before the artwork is complete, what else can go wrong with a tattoo?
- What seems like a good idea in your mind, looks like shit on your skin!
- It gets infected, or your body rejects it.
- You get a disease from dirty equipment
- The “artist” is a hack
- You get it in a place (on your body) where it is difficult or impossible to conceal
- It’s misspelled , or translates differently than expected.
That last potential problem can be avoided by contacting Hebrew Hebrew language which is read right to left, arranging the letters in a vertical or band layout, can cause the meaning to change.. I highly recommend their very affordable translation services. For around $5.00 (USD) they will verify that your tattoo translates properly. Sometimes, especially in the
If you found an idea here at Bangari, great! However, we don’t speak Hebrew, so we can’t be sure that our translations are correct. Have it verified by a Hebrew speaker! The folks at Hebrew-Tattoo.com will enable you to rest assured — you will not regret the tattoo you earned!